Covid-19 update below – see our Full response here
Experience the tranquillity of Exmoor, the spectacular South West Coast and the warm hospitality of Croft House
Welcome to Croft House Bed and Breakfast in Exmoor’s spectacular small coastal town of Lynton. A charming Lynton & Lynmouth Guest House always noted for its great hospitality and unique character, offering a superb Lynton bed and breakfast experience.
Enjoy a warm welcome, a charming house built in 1828, character en-suite rooms, hearty breakfasts topped with a smile and a wealth of local information for a memorable stay.
Croft House is one of only a few of Lynton’s Guest House’s located in the quiet old village. Discover Exmoor National Park’s unique landscapes and wildlife, walk the South West Coast Path, stroll to the Valley of Rocks, ride on the famous cliff railway and indulge yourself in rural restaurants, pubs and shops all minutes away.
Take a moment to view our web-site with details of our unique Lynton Guest Accommodation and information on the wealth of attractions, activities and events to choose from during your holiday in Exmoor and North Devon.
Covid-19 Update August 12th – Welcome back!
- We re-opened last week at the start of August
- It’s been great to once again have happy guests enjoying their time here in wonderful Exmoor!
- We’ve put measures in place so that you can escape with confidence
- We’ve been accredited by the AA as ‘Covid Confident’ and by Visit England as ‘Good to Go’
- We aim to provide you, even if at a distance, with comfort and the warmth of our hospitality.
- We hope to see you soon!